Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pink! Pink! Pink!

Pink! Pink! Pink!

My female rosy, Rosa is now turning pink!
Rosa did have a rose-Orange belly and now
she's turning pink, especially on her chest,
shoulders, and head.  Don't know why but
I prefer the pink color.  If it has to do with
diet, daily they get parakeet seed, fruit &
veggie seed, dry egg mixture, and a mixed
fruit & nut treat, all combined.  Their fresh
veggie smorgasboard is lettuce, and vegetables.
Always clean water, cuttlebone, and mineral
block.  I have ordered their calcium for water,
crushed oyster shells, and Petamine Breeding
Formula, which will be in soon.
I'm wondering if lighting is helping Rosa turn
pink?  Their light stays on, above them 16 hrs.
a day.  What ever the reason, I couldn't be
happier.  Healthy breeding birds is a must!
Let me know your thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment